Delay and Reverb blocks no longer working

Beardstorm

I was at practice last night and my Reverb and Delay blocks had no effect when engaging them. I haven't had a moment to mess around with it since but I'm certain my CPU usage is in the low/mid 80's. I believe I've seen this come up before but couldn't find the thread. My preset is configured (8/0) all in front of the amp. My GEQ, Flanger, compression were working fine. I plan on plugging it in tonight to mess around with it again. Hopefully it's nothing and something I over looked. Thanks

Was your setup at practice different from your home setup? Like mono instead of stereo?

Same setup with my home rig. I had used this preset a couple times now without make any edits and just ran into this.

I was at practice last night and my Reverb and Delay blocks had no effect when engaging them. I haven't had a moment to mess around with it since but I'm certain my CPU usage is in the low/mid 80's.

Any recent firmware updates? Only reason I ask is because I just had my Pete Frampton preset got wobbly on me during a gig Saturday. I had to power cycle the AFX for my Formant block to auto-engage using External Control #2 assigned to my second EXP. With that, part II of the question, how were you engaging them? MFC or manually with a scene change? Is it all presets?

I realized that I had upgraded from 18.07 to 18.12 the week prior. Since then it hasn't been a problem but just thought I would ask the question.

Any recent firmware updates? Only reason I ask is because I just had my Pete Frampton preset got wobbly on me during a gig Saturday. I had to power cycle the AFX for my Formant block to auto-engage using External Control #2 assigned to my second EXP. With that, part II of the question, how were you engaging them? MFC or manually with a scene change? Is it all presets?

I realized that I had upgraded from 18.07 to 18.12 the week prior. Since then it hasn't been a problem but just thought I would ask the question.

Nothing since 2.0 was released a week or two ago.

I was at practice last night and my Reverb and Delay blocks had no effect when engaging them. I haven't had a moment to mess around with it since but I'm certain my CPU usage is in the low/mid 80's. I believe I've seen this come up before but couldn't find the thread. My preset is configured (8/0) all in front of the amp. My GEQ, Flanger, compression were working fine. I plan on plugging it in tonight to mess around with it again. Hopefully it's nothing and something I over looked. Thanks

can you upload the preset so we can try it out? it's hard to guess what's wrong.

can you upload the preset so we can try it out? it's hard to guess what's wrong.

I had some time last night and figured out what happened.

I previously setup two modifiers sourced from my exp pedal (Pedal 2) to control the effect hold on my Delay and Reverb block. I borrowed an expression pedal from my friend and didn't have it at practice the other night so the effect blocks had no effect when engaged.

Is this a bug or is this the expected results? Ideally, if i was without an expression pedal for a night and I had these modifiers setup, I would like the effect to still work in the heel down position. i.e. no modifiers are being controlled. Thoughts?

Glad I got this figured out. I'll soon have a (2) pedal setup so should probably never have to run into this again anyways.

The Init Value setting (Setup > I/O > Audio) can be used to specify the desired parameter value when an ext. controller is not connected.
However, this does not seem to work as I would expect it to. I've reported it to the beta team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom