Deftones Patches

ajd00m

I was wondering if anyone had any or would like to work on some or their tones. Preferably Stephens tones.

This doesn't address your question/request, but I was just flipping through channels on the TV and saw that Deftones were performing on George Lopez's talk show, and both Stephen and the fill-in bass player were using Axe Fx's (Ultras, I believe). Didn't see any cabs on stage, so I believe they were going direct.

That is so freaking cool!
OT: I am a long time Deftones fan, and I too would really love some good Deftones patches, preferably "Adrenaline". But still, it really won't matter since the Axe-FX II won't support the "old" patches.

Sorry I was so vague, lol. What I was wanting to recreate were tones such as songs from "back to school, diamond eyes, digital bath, and change". Maybe now since steph is part of the fractal crew he would be so kind to upload his ultra patches :)

I would start with the brit pre amp as its based on the JMP-1. Steph has said on multiple occasions that his JMP-1's are the most important part of his tone. Good luck.

This is old but I was wondering if anyone has some patches. Both the bass and guitar patches as they are full on Fractal users. I just got recruited into a Deftones cover band for some shows.

Back
Top Bottom