Deftones fans...Deftones patches in honor of Deftones.

Billbill

Power User
Sorry didn't kno there was a section for these recordings.
Hey guys. Obviously I'm a huge Deftones fan and I have a clip here of a patch I crafted on my XL+. There's not any post EQ or anything except to shave off some low end for the recording but I think I got some good sounds goin on here. It's a backing track I used that I ripped from the web. Did about 3 tonematches into one patch, various ways and worked out this. How's it sound so far? Again there's no post EQ and my playing is sadly sloppy but owell:/

Ugh sorry for the delay man. My time to get in my music room is so limited anymore it's frikkin aggravating I can jam maybe once every few weeks or so. I will have to rework them patches because they were trimmed for recording and I didn't save anything. That's what I'll be working on next time I can jam which I'm hoping to do Tuesday or Wednesday.

Those patches I crafted for a live setting but reworked them for the recording process and like an idiot, I didn't save them. Currently have about 70 Deftones patches, 4 or 5 versions for each song so I'll have to go through and test drive them as part of spring cleaning my axe

I was just admiring the massive slabs of riffage on Diamond Eyes just this last weekend! A personal all-time favorite band of mine.

Sadly, your SC links arent working....

I was just admiring the massive slabs of riffage on Diamond Eyes just this last weekend! A personal all-time favorite band of mine.

try holding your finger on the grey area of the SoundCloud post then select copy. Now paste into your browser and it should take you straight there

Back
Top Bottom