Default FC12 user selected layout?

Conley Shepherd

Experienced
I tried to find something and the search did not specifically find anything that I would recognize as what I wanted.

I then went into the FC manual - (in case you missed it too)

Each connected FC Controller has its own default layout which loads automatically when you power on. You can change the default layout as follows.
SET DEFAULT LAYOUTS:
On the Axe-Fx III, open the “Devices” page of the FC Controllers menu under SETUP.
Use the C knob or NAV buttons and VALUE wheel to set the desired default layout.
You can also manually change the current layout on any unit using this page. The Devices page also allows you to set up Mirroring (see p. 9).

I hope this helps someone.

I tried to find something and the search did not specifically find anything that I would recognize as what I wanted.

I then went into the FC manual - (in case you missed it too)

Each connected FC Controller has its own default layout which loads automatically when you power on. You can change the default layout as follows.
SET DEFAULT LAYOUTS:
On the Axe-Fx III, open the “Devices” page of the FC Controllers menu under SETUP.
Use the C knob or NAV buttons and VALUE wheel to set the desired default layout.
You can also manually change the current layout on any unit using this page. The Devices page also allows you to set up Mirroring (see p. 9).

I hope this helps someone.
Only received my FC-12 a few days ago so still getting to grips. Your post here answered one of the questions my list exactly. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom