Decent small powered FRFR that can be bought in India??

Dpoirier

Fractal Fanatic
I have good gear back home (XL and an RCF 12" frfr) but will be spending a few months in India every year or so. I have my trusty old Ultra I could bring, but I also need an FRFR solution (cheap, small, good, available in India)...

There is amazon.in and also flipkart, but I don't know what I'm looking for.

Opinions, please? Thanks...

I would just buy one here and take it with me, why does it need to be available in India. I searched the India amazon and was only able to find JBL NEO speakers. If you are already bringing your Ultra why not bring an FRFR?

Availability in India has probably improved since I lived there, but I wouldn’t depend on it. In 2008 I had to take everything with me.

My advice would be not to take too much on your first trip. Certainly headphones rather than FRFR. Don’t forget that 100% humidity in the monsoon can play havoc with the wood and metal in guitars. So don’t take anything precious.

@Iwknives: it's because I can fit my Ultra in my suitcase, but certainly not an FRFR...

@Roland: yeah, I'm currently there (south India) and smack in the middle of monsoon, so I know what you mean. I think I need an old guitar, one that has become quite stable over the years. I'll have to figure that one out too, but for now, my area of interest is for an FRFR solution that is cheap (i.e. at risk). Maybe I'll look into the low cost Alto that some forumites use, and figure out a way to get one into India.

Back
Top Bottom