Death by Bitcrusher

Oh yeah. That is killer! I am going to crush the sh*t out of everything once I get the Axe II!!!

I am going to bust out some crazy slab of Dub-death.

Sorry for the dumb question but im interested in knowing what a Bitcrusher is. Sounds like something i wanna keep my drill bits away from :)

I seriously want to use this to play a prank on my fellow musicians.
Show some great patch or preset and when you hand the guitar over, turn the bitcrusher on and be like, "dude!!!, you broke it!!!"
or, "my god, your hand tone sucks"....
LOL!

I seriously want to use this to play a prank on my fellow musicians.
Show some great patch or preset and when you hand the guitar over, turn the bitcrusher on and be like, "dude!!!, you broke it!!!"
or, "my god, your hand tone sucks"....
LOL!

haha! DUDE... the tone is in your fingers. Take notes - *take guitar back and play the good patch*

Alesis Bitrman, Alesis Bitrman, please report to eBay...

You do realize you will be personally hounded for patches using this and the Fuzz drives when you get the II..enjoy your peace while you still have some!! :mrgreen

And pleaseeeeeeeeeeee do another DC Delay for the Ax2..best "clean" patch i had ever heard!

Last edited:
You do realize you will be personally hounded for patches using this and the Fuzz drives when you get the II..enjoy your peace while you still have some!! :mrgreen

And pleaseeeeeeeeeeee do another DC Delay for the Ax2..best "clean" patch i had ever heard!

Yep Mark and I are gonna force you to make us some Muse patches with your fuzz expertise and bitcrushing and will proceed to torture you by making you sing like Matt Belamy until we get them :twisted

Yep Mark and I are gonna force you to make us some Muse patches with your fuzz expertise and bitcrushing and will proceed to torture you by making you sing like Matt Belamy until we get them :twisted

PM me you email and i will send you the ones i have. i tried to upload but i keep getting a stupid "exceeded limit" notification..on a 4k file!!! :-x

Back
Top Bottom