Dear Fractal...

If there is one word I am sick of reading, then it is most probably the word "soon" :D

Let's try something else: any minute now, before long, betimes, by and by, coming down the pike, directly, early, expeditiously, fast, fleetly, forthwith, hastily, in a little while, in a minute, in a second, in a short time, in short order, instantly, lickety-split, on time, posthaste, presently, promptly, pronto, quick, quickly, rapidly, short, shortly, speedily

If there is one word I am sick of reading, then it is most probably the word "soon" :D

Let's try something else: any minute now, before long, betimes, by and by, coming down the pike, directly, early, expeditiously, fast, fleetly, forthwith, hastily, in a little while, in a minute, in a second, in a short time, in short order, instantly, lickety-split, on time, posthaste, presently, promptly, pronto, quick, quickly, rapidly, short, shortly, speedily

You forgot 'asap' and 'stat!' :)

In my family, the end result of that never worked out so good for me as a kid...

Just sayin'.

I hope that didn't result in you standing alone by the side of the road as your git and Axe receded into the distance.

Dear Fractal

Could you at least release 30% of the firmware 10? My wife is about to divorce me because I've been really miserable thinking about how this firmware could change my life and make me a better guitar player and help get great sound were I couldn't before because the Axe Fx was horrible before it.
My wife thinks I'm am and idiot because I feel like my life depends on it. She's tired of hearing me talk about it every day and that I quit my job so I can sit by my computer and wait for it.
So please save my marriage by at least releasing 30% of it so I can look for another job before my house it's foreclosed! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom