Daw intermittently not playing through Axe 3

SubKrypt

Hi, Im having an issue where sometimes my Logic tracks wont play - I can see the track playing on Logic but n audio is being heard through speakers. Then when I unplug and re-plug the usb cable into my mac is works again. Does anyone know why this would be happening, as it's very annoying.

Thanks a lot

Thanks you very much - I had an old version of the USB software so hopefully the latest version will fix the issue. Thanks again

Installed the latest driver and it’s still disconnecting on both USB 3.0 and USB c connections. Any suggestions?

Is the master volume meter at the top right showing any output? This has happened to me, usually when booting the Axe, and my master meter shows nothing even though the tracks are playing. it's like Logic latches on to it before fully initialised. I have found that pulling out the USB lead from the Mac and putting it back in fixes it.

I have a similar issue. I solve it by either by re-inserting the USB cable or power cycling the Axe FX. But this cannot be an acceptable solution

Back
Top Bottom