David Wallimann "Secret Amp Modeler" Video

I think it was the AxeFX II in the background. The level lights were going, and his cable was going in that direction. That said, what intrigues me is that he said the demo was for a new amp modeller software...

I think it was the AxeFX II in the background. The level lights were going, and his cable was going in that direction. That said, what intrigues me is that he said the demo was for a new amp modeller software...

Yeah, the "software" part threw me too. As for the level indicators, he *could* just be using the FXII as an audio interface. Who knows, I guess we'll find out soon enough. :)

dayum, that´s what I call a perfect solo, especially at the beginning... I am not very much into compressed overdrive tones with endless sustain, but this guitar sings! If this is what comes out of a fractal, I want it. If just my fingers could follow...
Great stuff, Mr. Wallimann!

Dave is one of those players that makes good sounds out of whatever he is playing through. He's going through the Axe Fx, but likely as a recording interface. I'm sure he'll let us know what he's got going there soon. Nice job, David!

I also think that he uses the axe as an interface in this video. and great solo playing right there as well. Can't wait for the reveal.

Well he was pretty clear about it being software so I'd assume that like others have said that the AxeFXII was just being used as the audio interface.

Back
Top Bottom