David Hasselhoff | True Survivor COVER [WARNING!! EXTREME 80s CONTENT]

I can't beleive... As always holy f...'n awesome!!! I have to keep in my mind that the sound is in the hands.
Special grat on the vocals.

Great Rocco !! I smile every time I wright to you in english [emoji24]
Grandissimi ... Super cover [emoji111]️Super musicisti

:eek: Awesome as always, we miss your patches, would you mind to share or explain your chain? Thanks.

I love it! I've been jamming to the Hasselhoff version and you guys did an amazing cover, very quickly after the original came out!

Of course, I can't wait to see the actual movie!

:eek: Awesome as always, we miss your patches, would you mind to share or explain your chain? Thanks.

thanks! this was done with fw 18.07, amp is the usual HBE and I'm using a blend of two IRs from the CK cab pack 8 (the Marshall one) I've made using Cab lab.. the patch is really nothing special, just amp--cab and tape delay/plate reverb in parallel, that's it! :)

Amazing Rocco! I looked you up on YouTube for more info and found your superb album Plastic Mind Frequencies which I downloaded (and paid for using "name your price!") and I look forward to buying your forthcoming EP with Shock Front (having enjoyed the YouTube studio guitar-tracking teasers). Great stuff and very inspirational for a guitar-playing 80s metal-head.

Amazing Rocco! I looked you up on YouTube for more info and found your superb album Plastic Mind Frequencies which I downloaded (and paid for using "name your price!") and I look forward to buying your forthcoming EP with Shock Front (having enjoyed the YouTube studio guitar-tracking teasers). Great stuff and very inspirational for a guitar-playing 80s metal-head.

Thank you so much for your support, it really means a lot!! We'll release the first single very soon! :)

I have to agree with MesaGuitarGuy... your version is waayyyy better and your solo kicks major ass! Thanks for doing this great cover, Rocco!

Back
Top Bottom