Dark Tranquillity - Live in Milan

Was quite into that... really wanting to be taken along for the ride... then the singing started
mellow.gif

Dark Tranquillity is a great band. Their songs (especially in the Fiction cd) really throws a mood of melancholy which is really unheard of in melodic death metal. This live recording is pretty Damn awesome and shows how great their musicianship is which is also a great gem in the metal world as I've heard great cds from metal bands and when I hear the live stuff it doesn't have the same zing.

you should watch the live dvd from btbam for colors. maybe not "better" but they are a much more technical band which makes the clarity seem extra strange

you should watch the live dvd from btbam for colors. maybe not "better" but they are a much more technical band which makes the clarity seem extra strange
I'll check it out :) also, is the Brian eschbach quote in your signature the Brian Eschbach from The Black Dahlia Murder?

I'll check it out :) also, is the Brian eschbach quote in your signature the Brian Eschbach from The Black Dahlia Murder?

haha yeah i saw them at a local dive bar for free and when they were warming up someone shouted out "play some stryper" that was his response. those guys are some of my favorites. if its axe fx users you want, i just say the veil of maya and the faceless. they were using an ultra and a II respectively. they both destroy.

Haven't really been into DT since Haven. Everything they've done since then has been pretty boring for me. The Gallery, Projector and Haven are some of the best releases in the genre though. :)

Dark Tranquillity is a great band. Their songs (especially in the Fiction cd) really throws a mood of melancholy which is really unheard of in melodic death metal. This live recording is pretty Damn awesome and shows how great their musicianship is which is also a great gem in the metal world as I've heard great cds from metal bands and when I hear the live stuff it doesn't have the same zing.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Back
Top Bottom