Legacy Dang the Axe sounded good this weekend...

Yeah that's my biggest challenge, we have a mix of guys on the rota, some have very little experience and I have to work really hard with them because they just want to grab the main riffs even though their sound is not quite there yet, or sometimes skills. Totally agree it is about the song though, so I sometimes give them a bit more room to play with when live.

This is incredible, are you guys ever going to settle into a permanent place of worship?
we want to, the tough thing is we are only a year old, lol. had almost 7k easter weekend over 6 services. We are looking but it's kind of hard to plan for the type of growth we've experienced...we don't want to settle in somewhere to just have to go right back to 4-6 services a weekend, if that makes sense.

we want to, the tough thing is we are only a year old, lol. had almost 7k easter weekend over 6 services. We are looking but it's kind of hard to plan for the type of growth we've experienced...we don't want to settle in somewhere to just have to go right back to 4-6 services a weekend, if that makes sense.

Wow! I mean you guys have the opposite problem we have!! You guys are definitely blessed!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom