D Style SSS

If you haven’t seen my YouTube channel or Vendor thread, I’m trying to bring a little bit of the capture community into the Fractal world by creating Tone Match packs. Just 5-10 TM presets (amp/TM IR/reverb) so you can drop them into your own presets or use a pedalboard in front of it.

Already captured a Two Rock Traditional Clean, Amplified Nation Wonderland OD, and currently working on a Fuchs ODS. Really hoping to get my hands on the Amplified Nation Steel String Sultan!

I have the your first two (Two Rock Traditional Clean, Amplified Nation Wonderland OD) and am enjoying them quite at bit. I'm looking forward to the Fuchs and would certainly welcome a SSS!

I have the your first two (Two Rock Traditional Clean, Amplified Nation Wonderland OD) and am enjoying them quite at bit. I'm looking forward to the Fuchs and would certainly welcome a SSS!
Thanks @jasonmi3 ! Did some quick tests tonight on the Fuchs. It sounds amazing! It’s right on track with the Two Rock. The Wonderland is probably a little more stringy sounding.

Back
Top Bottom