Cygnus X3 Metallica live tone!(modern)

jayjay347912

Inspired
Hey guys, after revisiting an old Kill em' All patch after Cliff's recent modeling improvements, I was floored at how much better it sounded ( just a jcm800 mod with a rat pedal) So today i fired up my old Metallica live preset, and wow. Instant stank face goodness! It is based on James's go to blend of Diezel and mk2c++. Thought id share what has been months in the making and sounds pretty good to me. Hope you like! Y'all please note/consider:) high /low cut to taste if it sounds too dark/ or bright:) yes, there is a significant amount of input/ pre-eq mids boosted on both amps, so if its honky just remove to taste:) there is a small amount of input trim boosts for both amps as well, because the preset was originally built around my emg 81 Explorer axe, which contrary to popular belief, is not a SUPER hot pickup ( my duncan distortion/ het set equipped guitars blow it out of the water) so just back it down a tad. Your mileages may vary but at the very least its in a good spot so only minor tweaks may be neccessary. If you guys like it ill post my KEA preset also. Enjoy fellas\m/ ALSO: remember the Fletcher Munson effect. Don't knock it till you CRANK it! I play my sh#t loud🤯💪

Attachments

• TALLICA LIVE 2.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom