cyber Monday in 2 hours ;)

Yeah, I must say, it's pretty lame to have to buy an Axe 2 in the rest of the world, compared to the US. I just bought my second Axe-Fx 2 plus MFC and together with shipping this unit is costing me approximately 35 000 South African rands. This equates to 4375 US dollars. Versus about 2900 what it really costs the US customers. I understand that shipping costs money, but I'm ordering from the only place I can (G66, who have been very nice to me, even though my first unit arrived with the ethernet port malfunctioning. Still trying to figure the problem out).

Anyways. Just my two cents. But I really don't think the rest of the world should be paying so much. And then the US customers still get discounts. I paid for my Axe 2 literally last Monday (my second unit!), and still no mention of a discount. It does feel a bit unfair...

Cheers.

Yeah, I must say, it's pretty lame to have to buy an Axe 2 in the rest of the world, compared to the US. I just bought my second Axe-Fx 2 plus MFC and together with shipping this unit is costing me approximately 35 000 South African rands. This equates to 4375 US dollars. Versus about 2900 what it really costs the US customers. I understand that shipping costs money, but I'm ordering from the only place I can (G66, who have been very nice to me, even though my first unit arrived with the ethernet port malfunctioning. Still trying to figure the problem out).

Anyways. Just my two cents. But I really don't think the rest of the world should be paying so much. And then the US customers still get discounts. I paid for my Axe 2 literally last Monday (my second unit!), and still no mention of a discount. It does feel a bit unfair...

Cheers.

Import taxes that the import distributor is hit with is the reason the price is so high outside of the USA.

Cheers.

I'm sure Americans feel the same about European deals, or Chineese feel the same way about African deals.
All about the imports, taxes and valuta exchanges. Not to mention shipping.

Cheers.

buying AXE 2 and a MFC from g66 should be around Euro 2650 (USD3400) + shipping for you. I assume when you buy from them, it will be ex EU VAT since you outside EU, can the shipping be so insanely expensive to SA or do you have high import duties on things like this?

I bought my MFC from G66 soon 2 years ago shipped to Hong Kong, ex EU VAT + shipping, in total 700EURO i think

no. once again. the price of $2199 has been there for a while now. the change to the deal is free shipping for continental US only.
so to highlight, ONLY the population that inhabits 1.58% of the earths surface benefits from the FAS Cyber Monday deal.

Cheers.

Posting on the Fractal board makes no sense here. Go to your own Gov't and complain. They are the ones who impose these taxes/fees. (They want you to buy locally...) I know you're venting, but placing Fractal on the front line on this is incorrect.

no. once again. the price of $2199 has been there for a while now. the change to the deal is free shipping for continental US only.
so to highlight, ONLY the population that inhabits 1.58% of the earths surface benefits from the FAS Cyber Monday deal.

220px-God_Bless_the_USA_1984.jpg

"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know the shipping and tax are free." :mrgreen

Back
Top Bottom