Custom unique rack design....

The_Kid

Experienced
I tried using the search button, but I think this topic was from the late Ultra's years and maybe the first years of the II and possibly from the old forum.

Someone had posted a picture or link to a unique rack design that was a floorboard with a 2 or 3 space rack at like a 45 degree angle at one point. I've tried searching on google and cannot find anything like it.

Unfortunately will be leaving the Fractal product family due to bill/$$ issues...but will still be staying with a modeler floor unit, but need an easy, low maintenance solution for the 2 or 3 spaces for my wireless/IEM/Power units.

Any help?

Yeah that was it....doesnt look like its in current production...wonder why, unique design...though it doesnt look like it collapses at all either right? might be awkward to carry around or load in a car.

Yeah, it'd be nice to be able to keep it all together, but I can't see how else you would do it. I suppose you could build a small shelf in front similar to the Trailer Trash boards, and mount your wireless under it...and power supplies under the board in general...

I like to be efficient with stage setup/tear down....I dont see an easy way to do this.

Back
Top Bottom