Custom Interface units

Pinkycramps

Experienced
Hey folks, Anyone know where to get something like this interface unit? I know that Skrydstrup makes them, but no detail on their site. Just says that they build custom units, so I have no idea of the cost. They might be a good choice, but wondering if there are other sources?
IMG_1803.jpg

I (still) have several pieces of rack gear, and want a way to set up quick at gigs without having to get into the back of my rack to plug stuff in. (I have signal going out to a pedalboard, midi in and out, and a voiceworks+ in my own rack that I run my own mic cable to... blah blah blah... so I need an interface something like this one.

Guitar Cable I just got one for my setup. I go through Jim Croke there. They are excellent. Plus I have extra spaces in case I ever want to modify it. Cleans up my setup nicely. Might save the midi connectors on the axe some wear and tear too. They label everything for you as well. So above the patch connectors its labeled and then on the cable end as well.

jim@best-tronics.com

Kerry

+1 for VaFam! He was super fast and responsive, even over the Christmas/NY holidays. Built it and shipped it out fast.

That Guitar Cable site is pretty sweet too! Looks like a good source for all kinds of stuff. Anyone use their cables?

Obviously I do haha. Didn't know about VaFam myself. They look good too. All the Guitar cable.com stuff I have works awesome. All my cables are from them and hold up great! They are local for me as well, near Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom