Custom Faceplate or Sticker?

Anybody out there ever made a different colour faceplate for their Axe FX, or made a giant decal to go over it to change the look of it? Not to hide what it is or anything, but just to have it different from everybody elses? I'm thinking of having a sticker made.

One of the FAS artists I know has some nice wood grain face plate covers on his Axe FX II and AX8 if my memory serves me right. Can't remember who he said made them, but if you get the measurements, you can have someone with the proper equipment make them. It actually looks really nice and unique. :)

Larry Mitchell uses wood overlays. He shared the source in one of his posts, I believe.

Larry Mitchell uses wood overlays. He shared the source in one of his posts, I believe.
That's who I was referring too. Recently sat in his studio with him and he was showing them to me. They look really cool. I must have missed his post. I would love to have a flamed maple wood overlay with the labels engraved/wood burnt. Maybe even stained to make the grain pop.

Back
Top Bottom