Custom Control Cavity Back Plates, Trem Covers, Truss Rod Covers, Picks, Etc.

blynd

So just reason out for my fellow Axe FX owners. Many of us have rather high end guitars and looking to add a little personalization to our instruments. I recently started up my new business doing some wood work and focusing on guitar parts and picks. Currently, I've been doing a lot of Kiesel guitar/bass control cavity back plates, trem covers, truss rod covers, pickguards, wood/plastic picks, etc. - Mayones - Fender - Gibson - and more. Offering full engraving and inlay options.

If anyone wants to take a look, the website isn't up just yet, but you can head over to Instagram (@forbiddenengravings) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/forbiddenengravings).

Recently, just did a back plate and some custom picks for John Browne of the band Monuments and Flux Conduct.

Attachments

• customer-engraved-vader1.jpg
    customer-engraved-vader1.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 29
  • paul-king3.jpg
    paul-king3.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Kiesel-Zeus-SpaltedMaple-backplate.jpg
    Kiesel-Zeus-SpaltedMaple-backplate.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 26
  • FE-woodpicks.jpg
    FE-woodpicks.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Kiesel MS Purpleheart Truss Rod Cover.jpg
    Kiesel MS Purpleheart Truss Rod Cover.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 23
  • fender-pickguard.jpg
    fender-pickguard.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 26
  • inlay-trussrod-cover.jpg
    inlay-trussrod-cover.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 26
  • jbrowne-picks.jpg
    jbrowne-picks.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 25
Thanks! Yea currently I'm just getting all of the options and materials up on the site. Should be soon! Do you guys have Instagram?

Good to know actually. Was actually curious if many people in the music/guitar/bass/instrument realm even use social media much. Goes to show that many avoid it like the plague. I'm happy to post more here to give everyone some eye candy :)

You should update your signature to comply with the forum affiliations policy.

Nice looking products.

You should update your signature to comply with the forum affiliations policy.

Nice looking products.

Good looking out! Hopefully what I put is in compliance. I'm a long time Fractal customer and Axe-FX III owner too so don't want people thinking I'm just spamming the forums either.

Back
Top Bottom