Curious

TBurst Std

Inspired
Honestly, how many here are going to have both units (MFC and a current unit) in hand and make a comparison? Am I the only odd ball?
Bottom line, a complex MIDI controller is an investment. I know where I am biased to, but plan on a comparison for my needs.

I think "needs" is an important part.

I already saw the mention of only 128 presets being available. I saw that also and thought "my current controller has more". But do I need them? What do I use regularly? What do I use infrequently? What do I not use but like for some reason?

I think these are pertinent Qs.

In this I mean, any complex MIDI controller represents $$$. If you already have one,,,,,,,
Those $$$ could be put towards another AXE (if desired) or other things.

Decisions, decisions.

I'm using a Rocktron All Access with my Axe-Fx. This is is a full-featured MIDI floor controller, and it's been great for live dates.

However, when my MFC-101 arrives, the All Access will be moving on to its next owner.

That is a good question. I rarely sell equipment, which would explain why I have so much crap piling up. I have 2 Midi Mitigators (so much history), 1 Midi Wizard, 1 Rocktron All Access, and 1 Liquid Foot Pro. And soon, a MFC-101. Anyone want an All Access? The Midi Wizard can also go... it used to be the only one with numerous CC pedal inputs. The Liquid Foot is so powerful... if it would just be more stable. Now that Jeff seems to be back, who knows. I have several rigs so I will probably keep that to control the others. Now... did I even answer the question? :ugeek:

prog_head said:
The Liquid Foot is so powerful... if it would just be more stable. Now that Jeff seems to be back, who knows. I have several rigs so I will probably keep that to control the others. Now... did I even answer the question? :ugeek:

Those are my thoughts as well. I will be getting the MFC, but I am not sure if it or the LFP will get the nod. Not to mention I want a Jr for those times I need to travel light. Not sure the Mrs is up to all those $$ invested in controllers :)

For me the All Access was a temporary stop-gap from the day I got it. It's done a journeyman's work for me, never letting me down.

But it's for sale. Not even a second thought.

Scott Peterson said:
For me the All Access was a temporary stop-gap from the day I got it. It's done a journeyman's work for me, never letting me down.

But it's for sale. Not even a second thought.

DITTO

Back
Top Bottom