Ctrl setup issues

Sonicsam

Inspired
In setup-mode under Ctrl-tab, I am trying to control the bypass state of Midi 1 with my EV-5 connected to Pedal 1 without succes, it just does not do anything... Nor does it works via pedal 2. On a Side note, the 'learn' function only works on the pedal 1 input... I also tried it with a Boss latching switch pedal, no dice... Both pedal were first calibrated...
I did try to switch bypass on several other blocks (chorus, MTD, Drive,...) this way, but without succes.
Any ideas ?
Did I discover a bug ?

Yes the EV-5 has trs, tried it on pedal 1 and 2. Only on pedal 1 I could get the 'learn' function working... But that was all...
I know that the pedal works fine, I can set it to control a wha without a problem...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

On a Side note, the 'learn' function only works on the pedal 1 input... I also tried it with a Boss latching switch pedal, no dice... Both pedal were first calibrated...
I did try to switch bypass on several other blocks (chorus, MTD, Drive,...) this way, but without succes.
Any ideas ?
Did I discover a bug ?

You have discovered a bug, and it is schedule to be fixed in the next release.

Wow, I'm surprised I was the first to come across it! Looking forward to the next update [emoji16]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom