Wish CS per Scene different color font or indication for on/off/last state.

I like the idea, but I think there needs to be a bigger difference. It took many seconds to scan the grid and pick out the three "On" boxes. Maybe it's just me, but that hints at a problem in transferring the info into our heads.
Changing the ON values to be inversed foreground/background would be much more obvious, regardless of colors...

Changing the ON values to be inversed foreground/background would be much more obvious, regardless of colors...
Good point, no need for colors at that point.

If it was me doing the UI for that page, it'd be checkboxen instead of text - since those easily show on/off status visually, and a third state can be shown as a dash or inverted dash....
Yes, that'd work really well, even better than inverting, and it's used in many other interfaces on many OSes.

Good point, no need for colors at that point.

Better for ADA508, too. Not that Fractal is bound to compliance there, but if easy alternative choices exist that satisfy the requirements, why not choose them?

Yes, that'd work really well, even better than inverting, and it's used in many other interfaces on many OSes.

Yup. Add a line of explain-o-text after it if yer worried about all the less-hoopy froods understanding it....

Back
Top Bottom