AFIII Crying in the rain whitesnake China sky 1989 reunion show from this weekend axe 3

Keith White

Experienced
My band from 1987-1989 had our 35ish reunion show Saturday night. It’s the first time we have played together since 1989. No rehearsal just discussed endings over dinner Friday night. Damn I love these guys Jeff the other guitarist uses an fm9

Crying in the rain whitesnake. Our keyboardist decided he wanted to play the solo on guitar

Def Leppard Photograph

Cinderella Shake Me

Separate Ways Journey

Dokken Unchain The Night

Last edited:
Rhythm guitar tone preset for crying in the rain pretty please - with sugar on top!
That is a preset from Austin buddy’s live gold series. I added a couple of effects. I can’t post the preset but I can tell you which one and the effects I added. I know I added the stereo chorus after the cab block and set it at 10% mix which I do for almost all presets. It ads space running in stereo without changing the tone of the preset much at all. Also adds an awesome growl to the presets. set hi pass on it at 1 to 3 oclock ish. Depending on the amp model.

Rhythm guitar tone preset for crying in the rain pretty please - with sugar on top!
I do have a near exact Sykes preset for crying in the rain I will share. I just don’t like it in a live situation because to me it doesn’t sit well in the mix

That is a preset from Austin buddy’s live gold series. I added a couple of effects. I can’t post the preset but I can tell you which one and the effects I added. I know I added the stereo chorus after the cab block and set it at 10% mix which I do for almost all presets. It ads space running in stereo without changing the tone of the preset much at all. Also adds an awesome growl to the presets. set hi pass on it at 1 to 3 oclock ish. Depending on the amp model.
Yes!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

My band from 1987-1989 had our 35ish reunion show Saturday night. It’s the first time we have played together since 1989. No rehearsal just discussed endings over dinner Friday night. Damn I love these guys Jeff the other guitarist uses an fm9

Crying in the rain whitesnake. Our keyboardist decided he wanted to play the solo on guitar

Def Leppard Photograph

Cinderella Shake Me

Separate Ways Journey

Dokken Unchain The Night

This is how amazing our singer Glen is. He didn’t want to waste time for instrument changes so he sang all the half step hair band songs up a half step in standard tuning. He is ridiculous!!!

Back
Top Bottom