Crunchy AxeFx Jam

BradMc

I`m a tad hesitant posting clips up here, some of the clips up here are outstanding, and i`m no Steve Vai :D

This is the Plexi 2 into the Cali 4x12 with the R121 mic sim, recorded direct into garageband, no eq, just exactly what i was hearing straight out of the axe.
I did the drumming on this with my TD-9 roland module plugged into my Sonor electric/acoustic conversion kit, having a total blast with my standard.

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplaye ... 78247&q=hi

Porkchop Xpress said:
Nothing wrong with that. Thanks for the clip. Sounds great.

Hey man, thankyou!! your way too kind :lol:

The best thing for me is this is exactly how this patch sounds through the adam A7`s, it comes over in a recording exactly the same which is great!!

I`ve been messing with the enhancer block, it seems to work well with my gear when it`s last in the link and set to around 4 or 5 %.

stevorc321 said:
Hey Brad - cool tones!

Didn't you sell your Ultra on AGGH a while ago??

Hey Stevo,

Yeah sold my standard a couple of months ago in order to fund an ultra, ended up buying another used standard here for a good deal. LOL, it was a long month with no axefx on hand i can tell ya :D

Cool - I saw it for sale there and though you must have been ditching the Axe :lol: ? PS One of the blokes I know from work is raving about a 2x10 cab you just built him.

Tone Seeker said:
That was fun! I liked it.

Terry.

Cheers Terry ;)

Steve, that must be the tweed deluxe combo cab? yeah we`ll have to organise a WA axefx gathering one day, there`s bound to be someone else over our way with one.

BradMc said:
Steve, that must be the tweed deluxe combo cab?
Yeah a Ceriatone 5E3 with 2 x 10" Celestions I think. I put him on to Ceriatone. They have some cool amps.

BradMc said:
yeah we`ll have to organise a WA axefx gathering one day, there`s bound to be someone else over our way with one.
Yeah that would be way cool :D

Back
Top Bottom