Cross Country Driver, Fractal Audio and Tom Anderson Guitars

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Jim Harper has been a mainstay in the New England music scene for over 20 years, performing with Fighting Friday, and has written and released countless songs with them, as well as Funk Piranha, The Funeral Puppets and others. His current band, Cross Country Driver, debut album is anticipated to be released in the first half of 2023.
In this video, Jim demos his Tom Anderson guitars through his Fractal Audio presets.

Thanks guys! I appreciate it! For anyone interested I was just using my live presets to demo the guitars. It is just the 70's Marshall with the Fractal Greenback cab. This was not the newest firmware. The cleans are band commander through the same cab. All direct no post processsing. For anyone interested in hearing the full Cross Country Driver record (all my guitars are AXE3) then check out the link below.

https://orcd.co/newtruth

Thank you everyone

Oh wow really digging the CCD stuff! Love the tones you are getting! Just goes to show how good the unit sounds with simple presets and a great player!

I had no clue Rob LaMothe was in this project. Love Rob and my 80's roots have some crossover with him. I am friends with the drummer from one of his bands back in the 80's "Aircraft". Dave Casey was a drummer and acquaintance of mine. He dated my sister and we hung in the same scene of course as musicians. Aircraft was a really big San Diego band back in the day. It kinda morphed into another band or at least had a bunch of the same members called "Black Bambi" that was also really great but Rob was not in that project so far as I can remember. Another really good friend of mine Joe Byrne I know had ties with Rob as well. Joe was a local singer/songwriter and sadly past a couple of years ago.

Oh wow really digging the CCD stuff! Love the tones you are getting! Just goes to show how good the unit sounds with simple presets and a great player!

I had no clue Rob LaMothe was in this project. Love Rob and my 80's roots have some crossover with him. I am friends with the drummer from one of his bands back in the 80's "Aircraft". Dave Casey was a drummer and acquaintance of mine. He dated my sister and we hung in the same scene of course as musicians. Aircraft was a really big San Diego band back in the day. It kinda morphed into another band or at least had a bunch of the same members called "Black Bambi" that was also really great but Rob was not in that project so far as I can remember. Another really good friend of mine Joe Byrne I know had ties with Rob as well. Joe was a local singer/songwriter and sadly past a couple of years ago.
awesome!!!! thank you for the post!

Thanks for sharing this Matt! Cool album! I love all the raunchy chords. Added to my playlist.

Back
Top Bottom