• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Couple of questions/issues with my FM3 - Tap Tempo, FS-7 and ring LEDs

RomanMtz

Inspired
So I received my FM3 this past week and I have been trying out the different functions with switching and FM3 Edit. I also have the Axe Fx III so I know what to expect sound-wise. I am really liking the switching setup and can't wait to be able to test it out in a live setting. I do have a couple of questions though.

1.- I set up a tap tempo button on button 9 of the scenes layout and this doesn't seem to be working. The regular utility layout tap tempo button works fine.
2.- I set up a Boss FS-7 as a View increase and decrease controller and it works great, only issue is if I turn off the FM3 and boot it back up, it goes nuts and cycles though the views and doesn't stop until I press the B button. Not sure if I have it calibrated correctly. Other than this boot-up behavior, it works as intended.
3.- I like using scene toggles and I noticed when I use a scene toggle button, it shuts off the other scene toggle's LED. In the video example I post below, if I toggle button 3 (red), button 2 shuts off completely and the same if I toggle button 2 (green), button 3 shuts off completely. Button 1 is set as a selection for scene 1 and is not a toggle. Button 1 stays dim. Is this normal behavior? I would expect other toggle buttons to just remain dim but still lit.

Videos of what I mention above:

Thanks!

Last edited:

RomanMtz

Inspired
Also, is it possible to set a different function per layout for the stand in switches?

For example, view up/down for scenes, but bank up/down for presets, etc...

Top Bottom