Couple of NEWB questions

Hey guys,

finally got my mfc MK III and my Axe Ultra playing nice together.. couple questions..

if i have the mfc in the axe ultra mode, can i still use it to control other midi equipment.. i picked up a disaster area switcher for a couple pedals i would like to use

i also picked up a Peak controller as i would like to use set list maker on my ipod.. can i use that to the midi in on mfc to control it while in axe ultra mode ?

thanks !

jD

if i have the mfc in the axe ultra mode, can i still use it to control other midi equipment.. i picked up a disaster area switcher for a couple pedals i would like to use

i also picked up a Peak controller as i would like to use set list maker on my ipod.. can i use that to the midi in on mfc to control it while in axe ultra mode ?
the MFC is still sending MIDI messages, so yes, you can use it to send messages to other devices. i haven't used an Ultra in a long time, but I think you would still use the Out or Thru port on the Ultra to pass on the info to other gear.

i don't know what a Peak controller is, but i think you can send MIDI to the IN on the MFC and it will change and also change the Axe.

just experiment :) i think you're on the right track as far as i can remember.

thanks Chris... making a lil headway and getting stoked !!

coming from a gsp1101 and used that for the effects only as well loving my mesa tube amps for the pre and power section !

Joe

A newb question here,
I programmed mine mfc for bank 5, so first 5 switches to select a new preset but starting last week when I used the switch to go up a hole bank it automatily select the new preset.
So preset 2 becomes 7!!!. I only want to switch banks up to get ready for selecting a new preset.
How can I solve this

A newb question here,
I programmed mine mfc for bank 5, so first 5 switches to select a new preset but starting last week when I used the switch to go up a hole bank it automatily select the new preset.
So preset 2 becomes 7!!!. I only want to switch banks up to get ready for selecting a new preset.
How can I solve this

Change bank style to none

Back
Top Bottom