Copying user IRs from Axe3 to FM9?

Copy paste I don’t think so. But your user IR came from somewhere. Can’t you simply upload it into both editors the same way and then save?

Copy paste I don’t think so. But your user IR came from somewhere. Can’t you simply upload it into both editors the same way and then save?
I could yes but it would take a lot of time, Im wondering if there's a quicker way to bulk save and transfer it

I could yes but it would take a lot of time, Im wondering if there's a quicker way to bulk save and transfer it
I don’t think FAS devices are able to communicate in this way but maybe I’m wrong. I do know you can upload several IRs at once.

You could backup the User Banks from your Axe-Fx III using FractalBot. Then import one whole bank into your FM9. Just be aware that the Axe-Fx III has two User Banks, and the FM9 has one.

You can also drag and drop individual (or groups of) IRs from your Axe-Fx III 'backup' banks using the Cab Manager tool in FM9-Edit, and then Save when finished.

Last edited:
You could backup the User Banks from your Axe-Fx III using FractalBot. Then import one whole bank into your FM9. Just be aware that the Axe-Fx III has two User Banks, and the FM9 has one.
Can you run AxeEdit and FM9 edit at the same time? I’ve never tried.

You can also drag and drop individual (or groups of) IRs from your Axe-Fx III backup banks using the Cab Manager tool in FM9-Edit, and then Save when finished.
Thanks I just did this - easy as! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom