copying scenes fxl loop send level (solved)

guitarsrule

Inspired
I am simply trying to copy and paste scene 1 to scene 2 in axe-edit. After I do the copy/paste scene 2 is noticeably lower in volume than scene 1. Is there something that I'm missing that could be causing this? I thought it would copy everything to scene 2 exactly as it is in scene 1. I am saving the newly copied scene 2 with the front panel and auditioning both scene 1 and 2 with the front panel of the axe with the "a" knob. I haven't narrowed down what block/setting was causing this but I thought i d post here first. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at this again and this is what's happening. The Fx loop master send level on scene 1 is 6db. When I copy/paste to scene 2 the Fx loop level reads 0db in scene 2 and not 6db. Possible bug or something else?

Last edited:
You're talking about the FXL block?
The Send > Main control can have a different value per scene.

If the FXL Send > Main value doesn't get copied with Scene copying/pasting, then it's a bug.

Yes the fxl block. I have the send level set to 6db in scene 1. I then copy/
paste scene 1 to scene 2 to with axe-edit. I store it with the axe-fx. Then on the axe-fx with knob "a" I toggle between scene 1 and 2 and the send level of the fxl block in scene 2 is 0db and not 6db. I was hoping someone could verify this as a bug or my set-up

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks for checking on your Mac. For me toggling between scenes using axe edit right after the copy/paste I noticed the volume levels were different

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4

Back
Top Bottom