Wish Copy single tab of Control items and paste into other preset

Joe Bfstplk

Legend!
I can copy a channel of the Control stuff, but that takes all of the tabs of goodies with it, and applies it to the other preset.

Could we right-click the (for example) LFO tab and copy just those control settings and modifiers, and paste them into another preset.

There's a LOT of settings in there, and it'd be an incredible help to workflow to not have to copy a whole tab of Control settings to every preset that got knocked out of whack with the LFO updates changing the way they work enough to require readjusting them all to work again....

Yes please +1. Very handy for re-using LFO, Envelope, ADSR, Sequencer, etc. settings in other presets without writing over the other Controller settings.

The new LFO stuff is nice, but the change in the way it works will make me have to update several hundred presets with new modifier settings on the Duty Cycle and Output B Phase to get the Bakerman 3-way switches trick working again for my rotary speed (mostly - a few other things in the odd preset that doesn't include a rotary) so I can switch the speed in a latching manner and have a momentary switch that NOTs the current speed state (Chorale or Vibrato) to switch temporarily to the other speed....

Being able to copy a whole tab of settings without whacking my Scene Ctrl and/or CS Per Scene stuff would be a great help. :)

Alternatively, an add-on to my other wish would work also: expand the "Set in Multiple Presets" thing to be able to copy a modifier pane worth of settings and apply them to the same knob/switch/slider in the selected other presets when using "Set in Multiple Presets" on a modifier-controlled knob/switch/slider....

Back
Top Bottom