Cooper Carter Masterclass - Sale??

blaide

Have you ever seen Cooper's Masterclass on sale? I'm sure his material is worth the money for gigging musicians and professionals, but I'm just a hobbyist and its a bit difficult to justify spending that much.

This is so true. A buddy bought the FM9 after hearing mine through a big PA and paid Cooper a day rate to help him program a preset and a couple scenes.
I'll bet that day rate was more than the $99 the class is.

I'm just a hobbyist as well, but for me, it was worth it - all the information I need is in one place, very well presented, from a place of deep knowledge and experience.

I'll bet that day rate was more than the $99 the class is.

I'm just a hobbyist as well, but for me, it was worth it - all the information I need is in one place, very well presented, from a place of deep knowledge and experience.
I dont know what the cost was. Cooper spent about 8 hours with him. Took remote control of his laptop and programmed the preset as he played. He's a touring musician so it was well worth the time savings.

Have you ever seen Cooper's Masterclass on sale? I'm sure his material is worth the money for gigging musicians and professionals, but I'm just a hobbyist and its a bit difficult to justify spending that much.

I do not ever run sales on my classes -- it wouldn't be fair to the many, many students who have already enrolled.
The price is the price, and it's less than $10/hr.

Back
Top Bottom