Controlling OUT2 - Volume Pedal Question

steve_k

Inspired
Looked in the manual and and can't find it, or missed the topic.

I am setting up for the first live gigs this weekend with my A2 rig. Direct to FOH with all sims and I am running 2 - FRFR powered monitors out of OUT2 with OUT1 copied to to OUT2. My volume pedal is controlling on OUT1 to FOH. How do I simultaneously control OUT2 volume to the monitors?

Thanks,
Steve

The easy way is to change the CC number for Out2 so it matches Out1 in the I/O - Control menu. So if Out1 is 11 and Out2 is 12, change the 12 to 11. I usually don't recommend changing any numbers in the I/O menu, so just remember you made this change and how to put it back to default.

However, any delay trails and reverb will also be turned down with this method. Watch my expression pedal video (link in my sig) for other ways to control volume.

The easy way is to change the CC number for Out2 so it matches Out1 in the I/O - Control menu. So if Out1 is 11 and Out2 is 12, change the 12 to 11. I usually don't recommend changing any numbers in the I/O menu, so just remember you made this change and how to put it back to default.

However, any delay trails and reverb will also be turned down with this method. Watch my expression pedal video (link in my sig) for other ways to control volume.

Appreciate it Chris. I didn't know this until I set it all up on my P/A at the house. That's the only tweak I have left.

BTW, my daughter is in HI right now at U of H for a semester, then back to TX.

Steve

Appreciate it Chris. I didn't know this until I set it all up on my P/A at the house. That's the only tweak I have left.

BTW, my daughter is in HI right now at U of H for a semester, then back to TX.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom