Controlling ext controllers without footswitch?

guitarnerdswe

Fractal Fanatic
I usually have a button on my RJM foot controller that switches the input gain of my delay between 2 different values. One loud, and one not so loud. It's done with a modifier and external controller.

Is there a way that I can quickly switch between these 2 without having my foot controller connected? I know there is "initial value" parameter in the midi/remote menu, but having to go into the setup menus every time is kinda inconvenient.

Can you copy that control (Initial Controller) to one of the Performance pages? Not sure if that is possible...

You could select one of the Manual controllers as a second modifier source and (I think) add it to a performance page. You'd want to add or multiply the sources, depending on whether the init. value is 0 or 100%. If you adjusted the modifier curve to change rapidly near the init. value side you wouldn't actually need to turn through more than 10% or so of the manual range.

You could select one of the Manual controllers as a second modifier source and (I think) add it to a performance page. You'd want to add or multiply the sources, depending on whether the init. value is 0 or 100%. If you adjusted the modifier curve to change rapidly near the init. value side you wouldn't actually need to turn through more than 10% or so of the manual range.
That worked like a charm, thanks a lot! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom