Controlling 2parameters at the same time

sgilsinger

Inspired
I was wondering if it is possible to control both volume and gain at the same time with an expression pedal. I would like to be able to lower the volume and gain at the same time.

Could you set the volume and gain of whatever blocks you're using to the same midi CC # and control both that way?

You can control volume by the CC, but I don't think gain is a universal CC... could be wrong. I do think you can assign it to the same EXT controller as the volume controller per preset and it might work like that. I'm not in front of the XL+ right now... let us know how it comes out for you.

Read the manual regarding Controllers and Modifiers. Then assign the Gain and Level to the same External controller, adjusting the Min/Max as desired. This is NOT done in the I/O CTRL menu. It's very simple and a basic function of he Axe/AX8 that you'll need to know.

You can assign multiple parameters to any given controller. Just assign a modifier to the desired parameter and select the same controller from the list. Use the modifier settings for each parameter assignment to set how it controls that specific connection. For example, if you swap the start and end values in the modifier for one of the parameters, that parameter will go up in value while the others go down and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom