Control Switch

cnemitz22

Possible to use a Control Switch within the OMG9 layout? Dedicate one switch say with the Effects layout within OMG9 layout to be a Control Switch?

Reason I ask, is Leon Todds video about using the Feedback Simulator. Great video on how to set up the feedback simulator. I don't want to use my Expression Pedal for that, it's set for volume and wah on different channels.

Possible to use a Control Switch within the OMG9 layout? Dedicate one switch say with the Effects layout within OMG9 layout to be a Control Switch?

Reason I ask, is Leon Todds video about using the Feedback Simulator. Great video on how to set up the feedback simulator. I don't want to use my Expression Pedal for that, it's set for volume and wah on different channels.
I finally just finished reworking my FM9 layout and this is what I have
I use the OMG9

When I hold my scenes footswitch
It actually loads my Effects 2 layout
Which I have renamed control
This layout I have designated to be control switches I have 5 of them and also my tap tempo
My switch’s are all set up as momentary and I have the following
EVH flanger
Killswitch Slicer
Feedbacker
Dual Harmony

Basically my control switches are all on their own layout and I use them like a midi controllers Instant access switch , I step on them quick but don’t leave them on

Thanks for the responses. I did get the control switch loaded into Effects, within the OMG9 layout. As it turns out, the feedback simulator, did not work out the way I was hoping. Sounded sloppy and not natural at all. So no more of that haha. Back to looking to a power amp and cab for my set up. Get feedback the right way.

I am glad I explored the Control Switches tho. There is so much in these units!!

Thanks for the responses. I did get the control switch loaded into Effects, within the OMG9 layout. As it turns out, the feedback simulator, did not work out the way I was hoping. Sounded sloppy and not natural at all. So no more of that haha. Back to looking to a power amp and cab for my set up. Get feedback the right way.

I am glad I explored the Control Switches tho. There is so much in these units!!
The feedback is good but you have to be careful you don’t hit another strings or notes but yeas like the Freqout it’s not a natural phenomenon, it’s basically putting the same note you are playing underneath and raising the mix when you select the switch

Back
Top Bottom