Control Pedals Possibilities

Perdikament

Power User
On a IIXL can I have the Boss FS6, (which is a 2 button control) to say have button A do Tap Tempo & B to turn on/off a OD, and have an expression pedal hooked up at the same time?
*I'm pretty sure this is possible, just not sure if the one CTRL Input will respond to 2 or just one Button?*

Also, assuming the above is good, would it be possible to set up somehow, possibly thru an A/B Box have the above work with an additional Expression Pedal.
So, thru the A/B Box, select either the FS6 or 2nd Expression.
*I'm thinking this would cause a conflict of the Input parameters in the I/O Menu, but not sure if it'd recognize the difference between switching & sweep.*

The pedal inputs on the rear panel only work with one switch or pedal each. The ones on the MFC can use two each but it also has separate jacks for switches and expression pedals. The Axe II XL/XL+ only has two available "Pedal" control sources. You won't be able to switch uses on one jack on the fly. Each jack has only three options for type, continuous, momentary or latching. You can wire a switch into an expression pedal to make it jump to either minimum or maximum value, but you won't be able to use the pedal while the switch is closed. If you need more than two functions, you'll have to step up to a MIDI controller that supports more inputs.

Hmm, I thought I remember back when I had the AxeFX II (not the XL) it had only one Control Input & I had a FS-6 & both A & B pedals worked.
Or does the AxeFX II also have 2 control inputs?

Back
Top Bottom