Control 2 X/Y states from one switch?

Horganovski

Experienced
I'm trying to figure out how to switch both the X/Y states of an Amp block and a GEQ block with one switch on the MFC 101 MK III. I have one of the MFC switches set up to output X/Y to the Amp 1 block and that works fine but I can't figure out how to map the GEQ X/Y to the same midi message (100) so that it gets triggered too as it doesn't seem to show up in the midi assignment page.

Is this possible?

Press the I/O button on the hardware, go to the CTRL tab, scroll down until you see "GEQ1 X/Y" (or whatever number GEQ you want) and use the scroll wheel to change the CC number to 100 so it matches the AMP 1 X/Y state. Now they'll toggle states in unison.

NB: Only applies to the Axe-Fx II XL -- the Axe-Fx II doesn't have X/Y states on the GEQ blocks.

Thanks, I've tried that but no GEQ X/Y shows up in that list either, I see X/Y settings for most other blocks but not GEQ. I do see bypass for the GEQ but really I want to switch states not turn it off ideally.

I'm running an XL here.

It might not have gotten a CC number (sorry I don't have an XL here to check against). That's understandable given CC numbers are finite.

You'll need to use Scenes to change them at the same time then with one switch. Set them to X in one scene, Y in the other, and they'll toggle in unison.

Thanks, I'll check into that as an alternative. Pity you can't set up parameters to be connected to other parameters so that when one switches it can switch others.

Back
Top Bottom