• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Continues bank switching

papik

Could the selection of banks be faster (on FM3 and FC6/FC12)?
In the TAP and HOLD settings, the BANK category can be assigned the INC / DEC function and a jump by a value of 1 to 10. It would be much more efficient if holding down/up the BANK key causes a smooth down / up movement until the key is released. This type of solution is common in many guitar floor processors and midi foot controllers.

I care about this, AXE2 + MFC 101 was a super comfortable set. I would like FM3 (AXE3) + FC6 (FC12) to be even better ;)

I like the idea and (at least to me) that makes perfectly sense: not having to "long press" for every bank switch would be nice.

As a side-note: Maybe change the thread title to reflect that idea more. "Faster BANK changing" could also be understood as discussing the delay caused by long-press in general. e.g. rolling or continues bank switching or inc-/decrement?

I like the idea and (at least to me) that makes perfectly sense: not having to "long press" for every bank switch would be nice.

As a side-note: Maybe change the thread title to reflect that idea more. "Faster BANK changing" could also be understood as discussing the delay caused by long-press in general. e.g. rolling or continues bank switching or inc-/decrement?

Thank You, English isn't my language ;)

Admin M@ - I am very pleased and I am waiting impatiently.

Back
Top Bottom