Contemplating buying an Axe FX??? READ ME.

SommonE

What's up guys
I had an Ultra some years ago and was forced to sell it. Since then my financial position has improved but I have been through ALL of the following in search of that perfect tone that I once had with the Ultra.
LINE 6 Vetta II
Pod HD 500
Pod HD Pro X
TC G System
Fender Mustang
Digitech GSP 1101
TC Nova
MESA Road King
And yeah even a Behringer V-amp.

Instead of giving you yet another long review to read, all I will say is...

Rest assured my fellow Fractalites: we own the single best piece of guitar equipment known to man. Nothing at all against these other products, they all have their good points but many not so good points.

I just purchased an AxeFx II, Mark II and I am flat out amazed at the quality of the sound. Best money I've ever spent. There is virtually nothing left to want for with this black box. I play mainly progressive rock/metal which utilizes a huge array of tones and effects. Axe handles everything I could possibly wish for and more.

So again, its great to be back and shall God fling a flaming turd at me should I even think about leaving again.

Happy new year all and thanks to your reviews and comparisons to other gear which swayed my decision to return.
MITCH

Congrats on the new purchase. I went from Pod XT, Pod HD, Eleven rack, then bought my friend's axe standard. Bought an Axe 2 in November and couldn't be happier. The standard is now my backup and all others sold except the hd which is my foot controller.

It's an expensive and heavy ****er, but the real deal and a lifer, that's for sure. Only reason it'd be obsolete is if the same quality product was downsized in a light all-in-1 pedalboard in the future.

I allways try to be balanced if i talk about gear, including the Fractal products. It ain`t easy though :)

You did not try the K ;) Just kidding

Haha, yes I have tried it. Very nice little unit, kinda like a scaled down Axe 2 as far as features. I don't like the crap they pulled on their pricing, the unit initially was $1750 and once it gained some popularity they upped the asking to $1975. Nothing was added as far as I read.

Back
Top Bottom