Confused on adding external looper

Project Mayhem

Experienced
While we all await Cliff's latest firmware gift, I was hoping one of you more informed users can help me out. I rarely post here, but I do read the forum everyday and search for answers before I ask... Having said that, I still can't get this to work.

I want to add a TC Electronics Ditto looper to the FX loop. I have added an FX loop block to the intended patch (post amp) and connected the pedal to the appropriate send /return. However, this results in no output whatsoever from the pedal. Ive tried adjusting the mixer in the FX loop to no avail. Currently, I am using it at the end of output one, which works, but I lose an analog input on my interface when I do that, and I need all of them at the moment. No doubt I am overlooking something obvious, and one of you can point out my fault.

My setup: axe>pro 40 via spdif to PA Out2 > Matrix> Bogner Cab.

Thanks in advance.

Make sure the front panel output knob for Out 2 is turned up. That controls the analog level sent through the loop.

Last edited:
You placed the FX block under or above the signal chain and connected the virtual input, I assume?

Back
Top Bottom