Compatibility Question: Recent Releases of AxeFxIII with Austin Buddy and Fremen

burksfamly

I am getting ready to perform a maintenance update.
Does anyone know if the current versions:

Axe III fw13.01
AxeEdit III 1.06.09
FC-12 fw1.11

...are compatible with

Austin Buddy's (I just downloaded today 08.18.20)
LiveTonePack1000
1000NakedAmps
BritRockRoyaltyTonePack1

Fremen (I just downloaded today 08.18.20)
All of his AxeFxIII cabs and patches

OR should I use the following previous versions to remain compatible
Axe III fw12.14
AxeEdit III 1.06.08
FC-12 fw1.11

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

AustinBuddy has answered this in his thread. I think it was essentially "the drive updates either don't affect drives I used or improved them for the better, so there's no need for an update". You could check one of the Fremen vendor threads to see if he's addressed the same.

I'm pretty sure AB didn't state the part in bold:
I think it was essentially "the drive updates either don't affect drives I used or improved them for the better, so there's no need for an update".
Maybe what you meant was that there shouldn't be an issue with updating to FW13.01? :)

Just for clarity, I would not have posed this question without research.
I searched the forum with keywords and did not get definitive answers.
I did see the AB post you mentioned, but it wasn't really clear to me.
I did not find anything regarding this from fremen.
I would really like to find which firmware versions are compatible with the above mentioned AB and fremen presets, cabs, etc. BEFORE I decide to update.

Any support would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

Just for clarity, I would not have posed this question without research.
I searched the forum with keywords and did not get definitive answers.
I did see the AB post you mentioned, but it wasn't really clear to me.
I did not find anything regarding this from fremen.
I would really like to find which firmware versions are compatible with the above mentioned AB and fremen presets, cabs, etc. BEFORE I decide to update.

Any support would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

You could PM each of them if you had questions that haven't been clearly answered so far on the forum. They have both responded to any questions I've asked them in the past, and relatively quickly I might add.

btw - I updated to FW 13.01 and have been using AB's Live Gold without running into any problems so far. Then again, I haven't gone through an entire bank, let alone every preset yet. :)

I'm pretty sure AB didn't state the part in bold:

Maybe what you meant was that there shouldn't be an issue with updating to FW13.01? :)
I meant "There's no need to the preset pack to be updated so that it works, it largely works as well or better that before FW13 without me(austinbuddy) needing to update (the preset pack)"

Back
Top Bottom