Commercial U2 preset packs

Just for your information, ELEVATION and VERTIGO packs 10.01 updates are out, as well as a beta version of the E+I (no sample clips yet though..).

As far as AF3 packs, I'll wait for the FC to be in my hands so I can setup presets for the new controllers.

@edo, for I+E pack which is still fw9.02, the only adjustment that needs to be done for fw10.01 is to change CF hardness for all AC30TB amps, right?

Last edited:
Any updates on the extras pack @edo? I know you said end of September, but I'm guessing that because you released the E+I pack that the extras pack has been pushed back.

Any updates on the extras pack @edo? I know you said end of September, but I'm guessing that because you released the E+I pack that the extras pack has been pushed back.

I'm playing a gig in my hometown this friday, which means that I'll finally have all my guitars at home for the rest of the weekend so I can finish up both the extras pack as well as record the clips for the EI pack. It should be out between this and next weekend.

I'm playing a gig in my hometown this friday, which means that I'll finally have all my guitars at home for the rest of the weekend so I can finish up both the extras pack as well as record the clips for the EI pack. It should be out between this and next weekend.

Sweet, awesome Edo, can't wait! The E+I pack sounds awesome, there's some weird sounds this tour that I barely noticed when I saw them.

Back
Top Bottom