Wish 'Combineable" footswitch function - "To change whatever I like" :-)

Jens-larsen.dk

Hi Fractal

I really wish for a more user definable footswitch workflow - A possibility to select whatever combination I would like to happen when I step on a footswitch - eg:

* One step at a footswitch Shifts to channel C in the ampblock + Channel C in the Cab Block + Turns on compressor + Change to Channel B in the reverb block

or:

* One step at a footswitch change gain from 2 to 7 in driveblok A + Change volume from 7 to 5 in Drive Block A + Change the output EQ in Drive Block A

I know I can do something like that in different scenes - but I'd like to be more "on the fly" - and with Scenes everything switch to the pre-programmed scene witch is not cool if I have something fine going on with delay + tremolo etc. and just wish to switch to another amp sound - perfect ig it is in the scene I go to, but really sad if it is not, so I'll have to change scene and turn it all on again....

Freedom to custom design my footswitch would be killer :) (You can take a look in Helix - they can do this

I see you're a new member here. Once you dive into the system, learn it a bit more, you will see the options for switches, scenes, modifiers, multiplexing, etc is quite vast. I'm pretty sure with the correct settings you can achieve this with the FM9. Review the manual on modifiers, scenes, etc and you'll get a lot more info on what you are trying to do. I'd also advise to watch a few Cooper Carter's and Leon Todd's videos on YouTube. A wealth of information there!

Hi Dino

Thanks for your advice - I'm sure that there is a lot of possibilities with the footswitches, but even the Fractal Customer support replied that what I wish for, as described above, is not possible at the moment. Other than using the scene option - which is not a solution for me.

All the best
Jens :)

Back
Top Bottom