Coffee & Guitars

Via instagram I saw a reel? for a shop in Miami that’s guitars and sports cars. Yes please.

Lookie only. Pretty from afar but far from pretty. Mostly cheap Squiers upon further inspection. The cooler part was in back: an amazing collection of vinyl for sale.
I don't blame them for only using cheap stuff for decoration. With the way people behave you have to be careful. I read an article that Gilmour loaned his infamous black Strat to Hard Rock Cafe and when he asked for it back it was in very poor condition due to people taking bits and pieces of it.

I don't blame them for only using cheap stuff for decoration. With the way people behave you have to be careful. I read an article that Gilmour loaned his infamous black Strat to Hard Rock Cafe and when he asked for it back it was in very poor condition due to people taking bits and pieces of it.
Yea! Just heard the same story.

There used to be (or maybe still is) a shop in Reno NV that sells guitars and guns. A friend of mine used to shop there a lot.

Bizarre Guitar and Bizarre guns. The guitar store was online only after the lockdowns but open to the public again. I’m taking lessons there. Been playing a long time but never tried lessons. It shows lol.

Bizarre Guitar and Bizarre guns. The guitar store was online only after the lockdowns but open to the public again. I’m taking lessons there. Been playing a long time but never tried lessons. It shows lol.
I think I was looking at maybe buying a guitar from them sometime in the last year. Can't recall which guitar, but that shop name is unforgettable.

Back
Top Bottom