CME tour of Bonamassa's gear

I watched this the other day, Stunning collection, I know he polarizes some with how massive it is. What I like about him is yes he has some pieces that will never see a stage again, but he tours with a lot of his stuff as well. its better than all of it sitting behind glass never to be touched. They were meant to be played. And it's not just guitars and maps that he has, his memorabilia collection is massive as well.

I genuinely wonder who he trusts to do the house cleaning....

What area is that house in? Despite the house decoration I saw in earlier vids, I used to think it was a large city apartment. Nice to see out the windows here. [I just read it's in LA]

I was gonna joke how Rick Nielsen would make him look like a n00b... and he actually acknowledges that :D

“There are tons of people that make me look like a hobbyist,” responds Bonamassa. “[But] I’ll tell you the craziest anorak I’ve met, and it’s Rick Nielsen from Cheap Trick. What he doesn’t know isn’t worth knowing.”

Last edited:
I genuinely wonder who he trusts to do the house cleaning....

What area is that house in? Despite the house decoration I saw in earlier vids, I used to think it was a large city apartment. Nice to see out the windows here. [I just read it's in LA]

I was gonna joke how Rick Nielsen would make him look like a n00b... and he actually acknowledges that :D

“There are tons of people that make me look like a hobbyist,” responds Bonamassa. “[But] I’ll tell you the craziest anorak I’ve met, and it’s Rick Nielsen from Cheap Trick. What he doesn’t know isn’t worth knowing.”
He has got a couple of Nerdville's one in Nashville one in NY and that one is believe in LA which is the original

What's funny when I originally watched this when they 1st put it up and they showed Billy Gibbons card nothing was blurred out. I can imagine he got some emails and phone calls

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom