Clr Neo in UK

I've emailed atomic loads of times put myself on mailing lists asked for pricing deliveries nothing ! kinda given up on getting any feedback or getting one in UK

Good luck

C

Pretty shit I'd say ! I'm going matrix if I can get to hear them local and compare

In Manchester uk

Pretty shit I'd say ! I'm going matrix if I can get to hear them local and compare

In Manchester uk

Matrix used to attend one of the guitar/amp shows up north. Worth keeping an eye out. Also they have gear on demo in the UK factory if you're every in the mid-west.

I've given up on the Neo ever appearing over here. I love my CLR, but wish it was a little lighter. I've also emailed Atomic several times and always get the "we're hoping to do something..." kind of responses.

The CLR is that good I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it ever showed up over here.

We have Our Q12 and Q12A in the UK, and throughout Europe and in limited numbers in the USA .. we just delivered a container load of kit into the USA, so as they work their way through and pack stuff, the stock situation will get even better.

Don't forget, we have a 14 day (and a bit) trial period, so if it doesn't work for you, you can always send it back, and postage within the UK or UPS ground in the USA is cheap.

I was on the waiting list for two CLR wedges for a long time. Got no answers and ended up with two Yamaha DSR 112. I was afraid for no answers and a long leadtime in case the CLR would need service and spare parts. Price around 3/4 of the CLR.
The CLR is probably a tad better but these are good enough for me, I can sleep better and I saved some money to buy myself a wireless system as a Christmas present....
:)

I have 2 CLR active wedges that I bought 2 years ago, still having problems with the power amps that I wanted to have repaired including the Neo upgrade. I´m guessing it will never happen. Atomic/Tom King did not answer various emails over the last I guess 6 months. I´m not sure the European branch in Ireland still exists...

I have 2 CLR active wedges that I bought 2 years ago, still having problems with the power amps that I wanted to have repaired including the Neo upgrade. I´m guessing it will never happen. Atomic/Tom King did not answer various emails over the last I guess 6 months. I´m not sure the European branch in Ireland still exists...

Send him a pm through this forum.

Would you believe it, but I received an email this afternoon that the CLR Neo was in stock for delivery to the EU. Checked with Tom that it was genuine, and it is. Order placed!

Back
Top Bottom