Closer to the Heart (Cover)

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor

A "Rush" "Closer to the Heart" cover using a single Axe FX ll preset and scenes. The backing track has some rhythm guitar in it during the main solo and the outro solo. All other Acoustic-ish (no piezo) and electric guitars are in a single track. The harmony parts during the solo are coming from the "Axe FX ll".

Uses the "Plexi 50W Jump" amp sim.

nicely done , good playing and tone , 2 questions

where did you get the backing track ? coz the only one I could find was a cover band

and please share the preset so can all play

cheers
G \../

Thanks everybody, Learning some new tunes this month. So making some new presets. This preset is not done yet. Just recorded a quick test and thought it was coming along nicely, so I posted it.

Checked out the preset.

It's far beyond me. Can you clue me in to how the organ sounds are being done?

Checked out the preset.

It's far beyond me. Can you clue me in to how the organ sounds are being done?

Plexi-B3 screen shot.JPG

Here is a screen shot of that "Acoustic-B3" preset from the "Soundclip Contest" thread

The blocks in the red box are responsible for the Organ-ish sound. The blocks in the yellow box are responsible for the Acoustic-ish sounds. Both signal chains are " Y'd " together and both fed to the Blocks in the red/yellow box.

The 2 pitch blocks are shifting the raw guitar signal to multiple pitches. Then fed into an Amp block (with a little breakup, use the guitar volume knob to clean it up), Cab block, Rotary block (set to automatically speed up and slow down), Compressor block, then Delay and Reverb blocks.

Moke, nice stuff as usual! Your playing & tones!!
Do you guys have any more vid's? Was some of my favorite viewings here on the forum.

Thanks Tone Collector,

In my signature is a link to my youtube page. We haven't added any in a while but others have posted some stuff on youtube if you search around.

That is crazy good (I'm guessing backing track is from Jammit). Moke you completely nailed everything about that. I look forward to trying the preset. Thank you.

That is crazy good (I'm guessing backing track is from Jammit). Moke you completely nailed everything about that. I look forward to trying the preset. Thank you.

Sorry 59Lespaul, I haven't posted the preset.......Yet. Still working on it, and I have to find a suitable factory cab IR replacement.

Back
Top Bottom