Wish Clock (time of day)

cje

Wondering if this is possible. It would be great to have it for shows, to keep track of how much time you have left, or even at rehearsals. It could be always present in small text, but maybe with an option to make it larger for certain situations.

Great idea. Perhaps the upper right side of the main view screen. Am guessing digital like your computer's?

Probably not possible, i guess no hardware was embedded for this
I agree. There's not an internal clock in the modeler that keeps time when the unit is powered off as general-purpose computers have, so the user would have to enter the time every time they powered up.

Get a little stick-on clock, attach it to the FM9 or your pedal board with double sided foam mounting tape, done.
I was going to say the same thing. It's the low-tech solution that costs a lot less than the recoding and hardware updates would cost.

Well, since it's not your wish, I don't think you're really qualified to say that... ;)

Personally, I'd also prefer a timer... Down or up would be ok.

I always wear a watch so the actual time isn't a concern for me.

I was responding to the OP on how it could be implemented without the complications Alex mentioned. The OP did say he wanted to know how much time was left while the thread title stated the time of day which is a different requirement. So the engineer in me was trying to get clarity on requirements 😉

I was responding to the OP on how it could be implemented without the complications Alex mentioned. The OP did say he wanted to know how much time was left while the thread title stated the time of day which is a different requirement. So the engineer in me was trying to get clarity on requirements 😉
I understand that urge :)

For me, personally, a countdown clock is of little use, but TOD is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom