Cliff, did you ever get an ENGL Savage?

jsl2h

Inspired
IIRC, I saw one of Cliff's posts maybe 6 months ago saying he had an ENGL Savage on the way to FAS HQ for modeling. This was sometime around the early V8-9 days. I'm curious because I see people asking for this amp all the time in the wishlist section and if I'm right then my question is what happened to said amp? Hope someone can confirm this so I know I'm not going crazy...

He might have to look. Could take a while. I haven't counted, but Cliff must own more amps than just about anyone on the planet - and very selective, to-die-for amps at that. I'm glad for him - and glad he puts them all in the box for us. My wife, for one, would kill me if I owned 10 actual amps, let alone way over a hundred. (Yeah, I realize many models are channels of the same amp...) But virtual amps is almost as good as smuggling new gear into the mancave.

As for the OP's wish to not go crazy...resistance is futile. Embrace it. It's not so bad. Actually it's pretty fun. Sanity is overrated. What I remember of it, anyway.

He might have to look. Could take a while. I haven't counted, but Cliff must own more amps than just about anyone on the planet

What??? :)

Joe_Bonamassa_stuff_zps4f77c464.jpg

Back
Top Bottom