Clean double verb noodle

VERY good tone. What is the hi cut frequency, if you use one? And which instrument do you play?
Can i ask for patch or hints to make similar stuff?
Sounds really good. I love your playing style.

I think it sounds fantastic. Might not be your ultimate taste the day after, but it sure sounds great here. Killer ear candy too, well done.

Here's sheky's noodle (no need to surf away):

Thanks for taking the time guys. Scott, you are the king!

Here are the patches (the jazz amp one was for the ambient thing in the middle).

Attachments

• Jazz-ambience @.syx
    2 KB · Views: 88
  • DoubleVerb noodle.syx
    2 KB · Views: 115
It's more about if it sounds like a complete sound from top to bottom - and it does.
So no problems.

Sounds awesome. I miss a little more power in the low mids for a solo recording. This would work great against a bass though.

almost sounds like a piezo to me. absolutely amazing playing though. inspirational. good use of your whammy bar. i love it. what guitar you got?

Sounds really good! I was wondering about the guitar too. What cabs are you using? user 2, 4 and 5?

Jens

Sounds great and thanks for the patch. Add me to the list...

Tell us more about the guitar you used. I assume it was a strat? What kind? What type of pickups?

almost sounds like a piezo to me. absolutely amazing playing though. inspirational. good use of your whammy bar. i love it. what guitar you got?
Thanks all.
It's that piezo-ness that I thought was a little weird. I wasn't going for that.
I used a 2009 deluxe Strat - neck pup (and a custom shop brian moore c-55 for the ambient thing). I also used a Portico 5033 EQ in the loop - but I don't find it makes a big difference and I'll probably sell it.

I could never figure out how to quote multiple people in a thread so...
Jens - here are the cabs

2 = VoxAC30Blues-R121-CapEdge-2in
4 = CelestionBlue12-R121-CapEdgeOffAxis-1in
5= Marshall1960A-G12Ms-R121-CapEdge-0.5in

Great to hear some clean tones! After my first few weeks with me new ULTRA I've been drawn to the crunchy side, and I needed to get back. Whew!

This sounds great. I like the piece of music, as well.

I assume that this was a strat? What kind of pickups and what kind of strings did you use?

Back
Top Bottom